Tuesday, August 15, 2006

dog days

Well not much going on lately:

+ lots and lots of tomatoes in the garden
+ went to Grave's Mountain Sunday evening to see Cherryholmes - they were really good. Every time I see them they are better singers and pickers ... and they were good before
+ going to take truck in tomorrow morning for service and inspection
+ I think I'll go on down and talk to Bruce about the tile after the truck stuff
+ James Taylor is going to be at UVA Thursday but the tickets are $65 each plus about $15 for the privlege of buying the ticket ... and he's not really bluegrass

I steamed the neck off the guitar and will finish each separtely ... got the fret board done ... so guess I gotta get a bridge so I can place it and mask of the area before finish

more later

No comments: