Sunday, January 07, 2007

Well here I am in the hospital (since Wednesday) I've gotten 4 IL-2 treatments and another to come in a few minutes. Will probably stey here until next thursday. I seel to be tolerating the treatments better wirh the protocol. (Although there black letters do look green ;-). So he plan is to get seven or eight IL-2 doses....we'll see. I feel pretty good except for 2.5 hours after the treatment, get the shivers. Then I sleep for about 4-6 hours because of the Demerol.

Well there is the latest from here.

Roger

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want to send some love and let you know I think of you. Joanne

Anonymous said...

Well! I didn't intend to be anonymous. Rose will think you have a secret lover.

Anonymous said...

Roger,

I think of you and pray for you every day. Am looking forward to building mandolins and basses with you for many years...Sully

Anonymous said...

Just know that so many of us are thinking and praying for you. We love you
Jane,Mike and Barb

E. M. Atwater said...

Our prayers are with you, my friend - Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Roger,

So sorry to hear that you are back to chemo, but I just hope that the chemo "seeks and destroys" every cancer cell in your body. Looking forward to having you back at the Luthierforum. Sending positive energy your way! -Dennis

Anonymous said...

Roger Dude its me mario from the forum. Praying for you and your family. You better get better soon we miss you in the forum. Heck drop in and give us a hello.
mario
luthiersforum.com

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.