Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wednesday June 28

Well it rained all day yesterday. I won't need to water the garden for a while. It really rained hard in the area where we moved from last year, Columbia, MD. I spent a lot of time playing with the dog (she's really boared) and messing around with the ebony binding. Based upon what Grant says I'm sure the problem is my ebony has grain runout (not quarter sawn or flat sawn). I have ordered some more to finish the last half of the guitar back.

I got out this morning with the ole weed whacker and did a once around the house and driveway so now I have organic material all over me. It's suppose to be hot and humid today so I may just go take a shower and chill out for the rest of the day.

Guess what? The FEDEX guy just came with some more ebony so I can finish that task today....hopefully! Here aresome pictures of the guitar body....
























And here is the dog,Abbey



















She is part Aus Sheppard and part Boarder Collie .... lots of energy!!!!

No comments: